Highways are connections between maps How to use the highway?
- To use a highway, first select the group that you want to use the highway and then click on the street. After this you will get a menu to select the target map.
The group will arrive on the same side of the map where they left the map.
Example: If you use the north highway on the source map, the groups will also arrive on the north highway on the target map.
Where are the highways?
- three Highways are located at the middle of each side (north, west, south, east) of the map. So 12 highways in total. You see them as gray lines on the Map.
Fuel required to use highway:
- The use of highways requires fuel. How much fuel is required depends on the fuel spent of the vehicle that the highway should use. 20% of the req. fuel amount will be transfered to the target map.
- To use the highway you will need 1,000x of fuel the vehicle/helicopter consumes per second when it drives. So the Fevarola needs 9,000 fuel. 1,800 fuel will be credited to the other map when the Fevarola arrives on the target map.
Newest map protected:
- The highway is always inaccessible to the two newest Maps and to maps that started less than 7 days ago
Military centrals needed:
- You will need enough free military points on the target map, you can increase them by bulding more military centrals there. If you have more military points than military maximum points on multiple maps then you cannot use the highway. solution: build more military centrals
Free conquest veheicle:
- If you have no base on a map and you destroy all base defense of an ememy base then you will get a free conquest vehicle on that map to conquer the base.
Maps without highway:
- The Maps 1-10 have no highways.
help.marsbattle.com | Mars Battle | Science Fiction Real Time Strategy Game